Saree Mandir was the first established Asian Saree business on Belgrave Road, Leicester, now known as the ‘Golden Mile’.
Going back to the mid 1960’s we have been bringing the Asian population of Britain the very latest in fashion from India, Japan, and South Korea. Today, trading from its flagship store spread over 15,000 square feet we bring to you:
- Silk and embroidered fashions, with bridal sarees and one- off designer pieces a speciality;
- Printed & plain Indian, Japanese and South Korean sarees;
- Ladies’ and girls’ chudidars, salwar kameez and lenghas, again bridal outfits a speciality;
- Matching artificial costume jewellery;
- Men’s and boys’ kurta pyjamas and sherwanis.
All of the above regularly updated with some thing new every week! Boy’s sherwanis & kurta pyjamas, girls chudidars and salwar suits as well as girls lenghas Men’s shirts, sherwanis, and Jodhpur suits, wedding suits a speciality Knitwear, the latest in ladies cardigans Costume jewellery to match all your outfits and sarees Accessories such as pashmina shawls